Texas Counties Deliver

Military and Overseas Voters


  •       The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) is a form provided by federal law to permit members of the U.S. armed forces and merchant marines and their dependents and U.S. citizens abroad to vote early by mail and, if eligible, to register to vote.
  •       You qualify if you are:

         A member of the U.S. armed forces, their spouse, or a dependent residing together, and stationed away from the residence listed on their voting registration.

         A Texas resident who is temporarily living outside the U.S. territory.

  •      You may call our office to request a FPCA at:

    (512) 556-8271 (Ext. 206)

          You can click the FPCA Application link, fill out and print the application, then mail your application to our office at:

    Lampasas County Elections Office

    407 S. Pecan St., Suite 102

    Lampasas, TX 76550

  •       In accordance with the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, the State of Texas has administrative rules that make it easier for military and overseas voters to access the absentee voting process. Included are provisions which allow military service members, temporarily living outside their county of residence, as well as United States citizens residing overseas, to request blank balloting materials to be sent to them by email as well as the establishment of a ballot tracking system allowing military and overseas voters to determine the status of their ballot.
          When a voter submits their FPCA, they may specify that a blank ballot be sent to them via email. Voted ballots must still be returned through regular mail, unless they are sent from a designated war zone and are eligible to be returned by fax.

          For more information, voters may visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) website or call FVAP at:

    1-800-438-VOTE (8683)